Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Early Birthday gift from Kathleen


I got a little something from my crafty friend Kathleen. 

Thanks Kathy! Love the little mini album, and it is colored very nicely! 


Inside view. She put it together using my favorite color blue. 


She also made me this larger than life birthday card. 

I have always liked blue gingham. Thinking back I know 

it's because The Wizard of Oz was my favorite childhood movie, and I just

loved Dorothy's blue gingham dress.

Thanks Kathleen. You made my day! 

I also received a birthday box from my friend Connie and Lisa. 

I haven't opened it yet as I'm waiting till my birthday on Saturday. 
 
Thanks girls! 

So another hot day here in Ohio. We broke another record. I'm just waiting till Thursday

when we are suppose to have a break from all this heat. Come on its September and I haven't

even baked anything yet. I'm yearning for some pumpkin bread, but its been to dang hot

to turn on the oven. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: