Saturday, October 21, 2017

ATC received for October


Just wanted to share some artist trading cards that I have received this month.

This one was made by Diane. The man with the umbrella is an embossing folder

by Tim Hotlz. Clever how Diane just lightly went over the embossed 

image with gray ink. I also love the Space Needle! We lived in Washington state

for 5 years, and got to visit Seattle. We had to take a ferry to get there as

we lived across the Sound in Bremerton. 


Next two were made by Bonita. She put them both in a library pocket. 

Great job Bonita! 


This little ghost is peeking out from behind a Fall leaf. 

How fun! Made by Carolyn. Thanks ladies! 


Now this little witchy kitty was made by three people. 

It is part of the round robin ATC I participate in.

When I first received the card from Pamela it had the background paper and the kitty on it. 

I added the witch hat on the cat, and the paw prints. Tanya added the greeting and the outline around

the card. Thanks girls! I really love how this one turned out. 

It is another beautiful day here in Ohio! Going to be in the mid 70's all weekend, so I'll

be outside soaking in the sun! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: