Saturday, October 7, 2017

Day at the Zoo


Spent Wednesday visiting the Cleveland Zoo. 

Of course first stop had to be with the elephants. 

I like that they got a new habitat, and it is still located at the front of the zoo. 

This is the only male Willie. 


Some of Willie's ladies. There are four females. 


This lioness was so cute. Just like a very large house cat. 

She had all the lounging moves that my cat Cherokee has. 


Who ya calling a long neck? 


Tree full of buzzards. They let them fly free. 


Timon! I wonder where his friend Pumbaa was hiding? 


Shere Khan 

Love the new tiger habitat. You can get very close to them. 


Me and Kat at the new carousal.  I didn't know they had one. Pretty cool! 


Grizzly bear trying to nap. 


Skip and Kat resting. I told hubby I want him to make me one

of those benches. Just the right height, and great for the back. 


I didn't catch it on film, but right after I took this photo two

hawks flew up from the creek and over the bridge we were standing on. Pretty awesome! 


Great day at the zoo! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: