Sunday, October 8, 2017

Happy Mail!


I got happy mail yesterday!

My school yard friend Melody sent me some cool 3d stickers 

that I can use on cards, and other projects. 

Thanks for thinking of me Mel! I'll put them to good use. 


I also received this cute Halloween stuffed coffee sleeve from 

Deborah. 

It is full of great Halloween embellishments, stickers, and more! 


Deborah even decorated the back. 


She said this is the first time she made a coffee sleeve. I think she did an

awesome job! 

It got into the 80's yesterday. This crazy weather we are having is sucking the

life right out of Fall! Trying not to complain as it will be cold enough soon. 

Me and hubby cleaned out the front flower bed, and tomorrow we

are going to clean the front of the house. Trying to get things cleaned up for 

winter and the holidays. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: