Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sewing Theme Birthday from Connie and Lisa


It was a sewing theme birthday from my friends Connie and Lisa. 

They wrapped gifts in brown paper, but instead of tissue paper they packed the gifts

in old tissue paper patterns. How fun! 


Birthday card. 


Set of sewing themed cards. 


Some notebooks. Love the little pin cushion that they made 

using a mini loaf pan as the base. 


the cushion is removable. 


Elephant key chain, and in my favorite color too.

Thanks ladies for making my birthday special. 


Hubby got me a large pot of mums, and a bottle of wine.

We took a long walk which was so nice as the weather was beautiful!

Then we went to my favorite eatery Wild Fusion.

After that we did a little shopping at JoAnn's. A good time was had!

Sarah is stopping by today. Going to do some shopping with her as well.

Looking forward to spending mommy daughter time. 

I'm so thankful that I have so many people that remember me!

I'll be back tomorrow with another edition of Mailable Monday.

And happy October! 

Stamping birthday trails
Karen


No comments: