Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Bootiful Witchy Tag


Now isn't this a witchy beauty? 

Had such fun making her on Sunday. 

It was rainy the perfect time to craft. Well.....

I don't think there is ever a bad day to craft. 


Wanted to make sure I got a photo before the doors were 

left open with the Bootiful Julie Nutting doll. 


I had help from Emily. She was visiting, so I asked her make

the spell book for me. Isn't just too cute!!!! 


Close up view of the witch. The cat is from the Cat Girl set. 

The witch hat is a Tim Holtz stamp and matching thinlit. 


I used the 1.00 stamps of bottles I got from Michael's for 

the cupboard. Some of them I popped up and filled

with different stickers. Was trying to figure out an easy way to 

make the shelves so I went with black lace.


On the other side I hung a broom. The

designer paper is by the Paper Studio. Got that at Hobby Lobby. 


So happy with how this beauty turned out. Of course

I did add an easel to the back so I could display the tag. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: