Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween to all the ghosts, and goblins out there!

I wanted to post of few photos today of how the house is 

decked out for Halloween.

Hubby bought the dog at Marc's. Of course it is sound activated, and

makes the cat jump every time it goes off. LOL. Poor kitty. Cherokee

will be glad when Halloween is over. She likes the Christmas decor better. 


Under the table the jack-o-lantern is on you can

see some flowers that I glued eyeballs on. These

were placed in a vase. I learned a neat trick from Melinda. She

put tissue paper in a vase to hold fake flowers. Holds the flowers well and

dresses up the vase. 


Gargoyle I got at Big Lots while shopping with Sarah. 

He flaps his wings, and talks really creepy, and yes the cat doesn't like him either! 


Fall flower arrangement in a Longaberger basket. 


I don't remember now if I posted photos of the mums Sarah brought me. 

Very pretty! This photo was taken early in October and the flowers still look the same. 

They are staying nice and fresh. 


and hubby got the yellow mums for me. These I put outside

by the front door. 

Hope everyone gets lots of candy and has a frightfully fun night! 
 
Spooky trails
Karen 


No comments: