Sunday, October 22, 2017

Scrap Happy Sunday #1


Okay I'm going to challenge myself with a bag of scraps I found

in one of the drawers in my craft room. 

This card is completely made from scraps with the

exception of the base card. 

The leaf layer I made a few years ago, and must have

had an extra that I wanted to keep. Of course thinking I would use it at

some point. I don't like to throw any piece of scrap away. 

The dark brown layer was also in that scrap bag. It already had

the border at the bottom punched. 


So here is the bag I found. Its full of junk! 

I'll be honest when I found it my first thought was to trash it. One

less thing taking up much needed space in my stamping studio. 

However I started pulling stuff out of the bag, and decided that I was going 

to use every last piece. So each Sunday starting today I will be posting a card or

project that I made using what's in the bag. For an extra challenge I'm not going to cause more

scrap by adding to the bag. The only extras I will use is a base card, stamps, and embellishments.

That means no extra cardstock, or designer paper will be added. 

Now I wonder how many things I can make with this "found" stuff? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: