Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Altered Clip Board


This is an altered clipboard that I made for Kathleen as part of

the lavender swap. 

I attached the pattered paper using Modge Podge. After it was

dry I added the bling. 


Rhinestone K, and a row of pearls across the clip part of the board. 

Also added  fabric roses to the top. Used some ribbon to loop

through the hole so the board could be hung on the wall. 


To the lower corner I added a square of cork. Perfect to use with push pins. 

Yesterday we had an array of weather. Sun, rain, hail, thunder, lightening, and

all in the course of an hour. It did clear up towards 6 o'clock so me and hubby

got our walk in. Of course with all the rain we had to jump puddles on the sidewalk. 

Needless to say my shoes, and socks were wet when I got home. Thank goodness it was 

warm out. 

Had fun stamping with Betty yesterday. I got a good start on my next swap. 

Today being Wednesday my car is suppose to be ready for pickup. I'm 

not holding my breath. Keep you posted. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: