Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Postage Stamp Thinlits


I had a great time with Betty yesterday. 

We went to see the Book Club. What a funny movie that was! 

After the show we went to Betty's house and did some stamping. 

I had ordered some postage stamp thinlits from Amazon last week, 

and I used them to make some cards. 

This card shows the largest of the thinlits. 


next size down from the largest. 


and the next two sizes. There is one more smaller thinlit, but I didn't use that one. 


and here is the last card I made. 

Emily came over for Memorial day, and we had a cook out. 

Sarah, and Jason got back from their trip to Nashville. They had a great time, 

but she said it was pretty hot. I told her it was pretty hot here also. 

Hard to believe we have been getting into the 90's and its still May. 

Thankfully we are going to get a break from the heat on Saturday. Just in time, as

we will be helping our son John move to his new apartment. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: