Sunday, May 27, 2018

Flowers, Car, and Morticia


Oh happy day we got my car back from the body shop yesterday. 

It looks wonderful. 

Thought I'd share some photos of my front flower bed. 

The rhododendrons are just beautiful! 


We have two fairly large plants, and a smaller one that hubby just

planted last year. When we lived in Washington state these plants

grew like weeds. You could always find wild rhododendrons whenever

you went hiking in the woods. 


Hostas are looking nice and green. 


as are the lilies.I have to laugh when I see them in this stage of growth, as

they remind me of the Cleopatra that Morticia Addams use to feed raw hamburger to. Remember?

Let me refresh your memory



am I right?


and check this out. Sarah brought me a mum for my birthday last September, 

and I weathered it over the winter in my kitchen. Skip planted 

it in the front and it already has buds, and flowers. 

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: