Friday, May 18, 2018

Deer in the Back Yard



We had a visitor in our back yard this morning. 

A deer came up to graze on the clover. 

I'm wondering if it was the same one that

munched all my tulips last month. We

only had two of them survive the carnage. 


Hubby keeps this old picnic table in the back to use as a work station. 

You can see the deer eating the clover. 


Now it is walking away. I tried to get a better picture, but

I didn't want to scare the deer, by opening up the sliding glass door. 


Okay people have been asking for photos. Here is a before. 

My hair was really long!!!!


and here is after the cut. I had 9 inches taken off.

Don't know if I like it better or not, but I'll tell you it is easier to take

care of, and the hair has more volume now. 

Well the purple swap I was working on for Kathleen is finished and in the mail.

I cleaned up all the mess that I had from that one last night. Time to start another swap now

that the stamping studio is all clean. 

I'm hoping to get my car back today. We took it in for body work on Monday. 

I'm  beginning to worry as we haven't heard anything back from the shop. 

Have a great weekend! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: