Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Purple Swap from Kathleen



Well I got happy mail yesterday. 

My crafty buddy Kathleen sent me

the lavender, and purple swap. 

We agreed to make shaker cards, large embellishment box, 

a  3d item, and surprise. 

Well a lot of her goodies were surprises! 

Lets start with the shakers. 


She also so made matching envelopes for them. 


How the embellishment box was wrapped. Kathleen knows how to package things really cute!


outside of the box.


and the inside filled with lots of great embellishments! 


Did I mention that she really knows how to package things? So cute!


This was a mini flip bag. How fun! 


Back of the bag. 


What a nice surprise, a pocket letter!


view of the back pockets filled with goodies. 


Really cute and useful plastic file folder....


of course she had to fill the inside of that too! 


this little makeup bag is so nice! She made the word using her new Cricut machine. 


and I really love the saying on this bag. The glitter writing may not show up in the photo. 

It reads: Don't let the pretty bow fool you...

Thanks so much Kathleen!!!! After the time I've been having lately with my car in the shop

your box really lifted my spirits! Thanks bunches!!!!!

Going over to Betty's today and do some crafting....which will also take my mind off my

missing car! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: