Sunday, July 5, 2020

Free Stuff at Joann's


Well I had a super fab day at Joann's! 

They were giving away one item with a purchase, but 

the cashier told me they were going to get rid of all the stuff 

they had in the baskets, and table by the checkout so I could

take what I wanted for FREE!!!! Love the sound of that!

I could have taken more, but I wanted to leave some for other people, so

I held myself back. There were two other women going through the stuff as

well, and we kept our social distance. Didn't go into a mad grabbing fit! LOL

So yes we women can control ourselves at a sale. 


Two Heidi Swap journal kits. 


Heidi Swap rolodex. Happy with this one! The rolodex I made for my cards

has long since been filled. 


Sequins, and sparkle pom-poms.


Four stacks of washi tape. 


Lots of mini gift bags. Thinking I will use some of these in junk journals. 


and a stack of paper straws. Shown on the lower left. 

Doing the happy dance! Total of my purchase was 14 dollars, but did I ever get

my monies worth! Oh what did I buy? Tim Hotlz ephemera packs at 30% off, and glue dots. 

Plus I got an extra 25% off on those. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: