Saturday, July 11, 2020

Junk Journal with Matching Paper Bag Clutch


So I am addicted to making junk journals. 

I have a problem, and need a 12 step program....NOT!!!

Love making these. 

This is a thin journal made from pattern paper covering kraft card stock. 


Some of the pages I used stencils, and added Tim Hotlz ephemera. 

This pack is from Field Notes. 


Inside front. Made the tag with packaging which would have 

ended up in the trash. Gotta love that! 


Another stencil page this time a bee theme. 


Center page. Look at the right side I used some of the scrap paper ruffled ribbon

I made, and posted last week. 


This is a quirky page. The  girl looks like

she has a butterfly on her head. Greeting reads butterfly kisses. 


and I made this clutch to hold the journal. Made from a lunch bag.

I kid you not it really started out as a paper lunch bag. After all the

pieces were torn sponged, and glued down I went over the entire

clutch with collage medium to seal it. Added the button, and elastic tie to

keep it closed. I also stitched around the all the edges. 

So as I said addicted! I have enough paper supplies to keep me going for years. 

Okay I'm off to start the next one. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: