Thursday, July 2, 2020

Paris City of Lights on my Library File


Paris the city of lights. 

Since the craft room has a Paris theme I needed some lights! 

I put up a strings of white lights on top of the library file. 

Makes the stamping chateau so inviting at night when I'm crafting. 


Little closer view of everything on top of the file. I 

have two glass containers full of single wood mount stamps. 

I also have a green glass basket full of them. 

Lots of little old family photos. Love black, and white pics. 


A new addition just in time for the 4th pinwheels!

Made from double sided pattern paper, brad center, and a straw for

the holder. Used a bit of sparkle white trim at the top of the straw. 

The only thing I could find to put them in was a jelly jar. It works. 

I got up at 6 this morning, and was out walking at 7. So nice

to walk early. It was 63 degrees out, and comfortable. Going up to the 

mid 80's today so I don't want to be walking in that! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: