Sunday, July 19, 2020

Pocket Lunch Bag Ephemera Clutch


Here is another clutch that I made using a paper lunch bag.

Instead of using this one for a journal I'm using it to hold

some of my ephemera pieces. 


The inside pockets were made using book pages. 

Haven't filled them yet, but give me time and it will be full! 


Another thing I did last week. I went through all my many rolls of ribbon. 

I can't believe I still have so much after sending my friend Kym two boxes of the stuff! 

Anyway I took a few of the smaller rolls of trim, and put them in a votive holder that

my friend Kathleen sent me. Looks pretty good on my desk. 


This is a piece I made for a junk journal. Base is long distance

phone call log. Another little pad I found at Hollo's. 

The phone, and woman were made with the cricut air 2 machine. 

I think it has a nice 50's feel to it. 

I'm going to try to remember to take pics of the garden. We are already getting

stuff from it. As always I'm waiting for the tomatoes to get ripe. My favorite

from the garden! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: