Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Napkin 4th of July Card


I was inspired by a fellow crafter on the Let's Make Cards FB

group. I used a paper napkin on a white card base. 

After the glue stick I used to adhere the napkin to the panel dried

I ran it through my die machine using Tim Holtz star embossing folder. 

I love the look! 

So July is here. Hubby, and me are both bummed out that there will be

no fireworks this time. We both love the shows, and we normally 

watch the ones in Brunswick on the 3rd, then drive to Strongsville on 

the 4th to watch their show. Going to be a different kind of summer this year. 

Well lets face it the world may never be the same. 

Putting on a brave face, and smiling with the sunlight that is

streaming through my craft room window. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: