Thursday, July 23, 2020

Paper Clip Art


Made some paper clip art. Got the printable from Gi Kerr. 

Love her stuff, and tutorials. 

She does have a FB group called Happiness in Crafting. 


Closer view of the clips. The holder wasn't big enough 

to hold all the ones I made. Had to turn the bottom two hearts on the side. 


Love how they turned out. Will be using these in junk journals, and

swaps. Would work well for pocket letters also. 

Been in a funk the past two days. I'm forcing myself to do things, 

but I really don't want to do anything. Moving through the days in a haze. 

Must be the dog days of Summer. All the virus stuff is getting to me. 

As of today at 6 pm all of Ohio is required to wear masks while out in public. 

I'm hoping that will help control it. Anything is better than nothing. 

Okay I'll stop for now. Don't want to depress my readers. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: