Sunday, July 12, 2020

Vintage Altered Voice Mail Log


While visiting my favorite local paper store Hollo's last

week I found a Voice Mail Log pad. Well priced at 50 cents I knew

I could do something with it. Planning to make some embellishments for 

the junk journals I'm now addicted to. (see yesterday's post).

The lady I found in a magazine, and cut her out.  She was looking a little pale so

I added some color with spun sugar distress ink. 

Phone, and other ephemera were store bought. I think the phone was made by Echo Park. 

Really pleased with how this turned out. I just love paper! Speaking of paper

I've been slowly going through all my paper packs sorting them by

season, and theme. One day I might get finished! Amazing how much paper

found its way into my Stamping Chateau. Wonder how it got there? 

Looking forward to seeing the kids today. Everyone is getting together to celebrate

John's birthday. He made it easy on me as he requested pizza from FATBOB'S. 

Never had pizza from there but I hear its good. He also wanted Oreo ice cream cake so

I put that together for him last night. I'll post pics tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: