Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Barbie (it's about time)


So how is everyone this wonderful "hump day"? I really could use some more sleep, but you know how that goes. I'm a night owl and always have been. I try to focus on stamping early in the evening after dinner, but after working all day, then fixing dinner, and clean up......I just can't be creative anymore. I watch some tv, or read email and check out blog sites. By the time I can find some creative energy in me it's about 10 pm...the time I should be going to bed.

My friend purchased these Barbie stamps, made some cards, then passed the stamps along to another friend who made some cards, then finally passed them along to me, and they have been sitting on my desk just looking at me for the pass 6 months. Oh Dear! I should have used them sooner. So last night on the phone my friend who was reminded by the second friend that I've had these stamps for 6 months. WHEW! Okay ladies I did make a card last night. I found this wonderful layout at http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com Julee has the best sketches! Check out her blog and see for yourself.



Whinny the Pooh day was on the 18th. I received several cards from friends for this fun obscure holiday. Thanks girls! I did receive 4 of them, but one is floating around in the stamping room, you know how Whinny is....always going out and about on some type of adventure. I'll have to track him down. I wonder if he's with piglet or Christoper Robin?

No comments: