Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sketch Challenge a Different Size


I really like this layout so I had to try it with a different size. Base card is 3 1/2 by 6. Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery. Ink: tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa. The designer paper is an retired level one Hostess set. I have like 8 packs of it so I really need to start using it! Stamp set: Priceless. Other items used: Scallop punch, and 1 1/4 circle punch.

Not much new going on today. Went to see mom. She was doing better than she was on Saturday. That's a relief. Stopped at the Verizon store on the way home and got new cell phones. My daughter lost hers during Christmas while in MI, and I just plain needed a new phone. To much the joy of my friends. My old cell phone is older than dirt and it kept dropping calls. So now I have a nice new V Cast. Someone will need to teach this old dog some new tricks. It will take me forever to figure out how to use it!

Happy Stamping!!!!!

No comments: