Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mess


I thought it would be fun to show you a picture of my desk after a stamping session. This is what it looked like the day I made the Barbie card. Hubby always advises me to clean as I go. When I'm finished with one item put it away that way I don't have so much to clean when I'm finished stamping. However.......when I have tried to do that I find it interferes with all those creative juices. So the desk is a mess, so I have to clean it before I start a new project. I'll just have to live with it.

I did get out my stamps after the clean up was done. Stamp set is called In the Garden. It's made by See-D's



I used this same stamp for a recent magazine submission. It turned out great. Wish I could show you, but I can't post it anywhere. Did you know that Certainly Celery and Close to Cocoa go well together? I think they look great on this card. The window flower box was popped up. I'm trying to use some items I haven't use since I acquired them. The green flower ribbon running down the length of the card was given to me. Sorry girls I can't remember now if it was my friend Lisa, or Kat. I know it came from one of them. The gold hammered brad reminds me of an upholstery tack. I picked this up for 1.00 at Pat Catan's. They came in a set of 12. Of course I also had to get the silver ones, and the brass square ones they had......and speaking of Pat Catan's......I got some new stamps when I stopped by there this evening.....but that's a story for tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

42boyz said...

i know this was a little while back,(i also am in ohio, outside of cleveland)but i was looking for info on the barbie stamps, and wondered if you'd know who makes/distributes them, or where to buy them.

i enjoyed your website,
thanks
tracey