Monday, January 14, 2008

Valentine Party Favor



I never knew a empty roll of toilet paper could be so much fun! I cut the cardstock to fit around the tube. Then I made a reverse mask using the heart from Year by Year. To make the reverse mask stamp the heart on a scrap piece of paper. Make sure to leave a border going around it. Now take a craft knife and cut out the inside of the heart. Next lay the mask on the cardstock and stamp. I used the small flower from Priceless, then I took a sponge and sponged on Creamy Caramel ink. I did this three times on the cardstock. I wanted to make the hearts pop a bit more so I grabbed the Stamp-a-Ma-Gig and over stamped the hearts with Jet Black StazOn. The last thing I stamped was the Old Olive borders using All In A Row stamp set. To make the favor stand up I punched three Real Red Texture pieces using the scallop punch. Then layered them together to make it big enough to fit the bottom of the favor. Glue it on using tacky glue. Red tissue paper was tucked into the roll and filled with candy hearts. Pretty simple favor to make.

Happy Monday!!! Got to go back to work.......would someone please tell me why the weekends go by so quick!!!!!

No comments: