Monday, January 21, 2008

BRRR It's Cold!




Went to 7 degrees here in Brunswick yesterday I didn't go outside at all. I will have to head out soon for work....while my dear hubby gets to sleep in. Darn it all anyway. He has today off due to the holiday. No fair!!! WAH!!!!

Okay.....Enough already of my whining. I did get some stamping time in on Sunday. Since it's so cold I brought out the Snowman folder for my Cuttlebug. I ran the folder though using Brushed Silver cardstock. Then I ran another one through using Shimmery White. Next I cut out the words from the white, and also the snowman. I used the reverse side of the snowman and colored in his mouth and eyes with a black marker. Nose is Pumpkin pie. Then just layered him and added to the card. The words I used Night of Navy marker so they would stand out more.

At least with the weather being so cold the chance that it will snow is pretty slim. Didn't have to cook today yesterday. I made meatball and sausage subs on Saturday and there were plenty of leftovers. I made spaghetti, so we could finish them off.

It was nice that the "Boys" (hubby and son) left me pretty much alone on Sunday. There were two big football games on. So I had plenty of time to stamp and get on the computer. Now why can't there be a "BIG" game on everyday? LOL

Happy Monday
and Happy Stamping

No comments: