Saturday, January 26, 2008

Framed Love


Hope your weekend started out well! Mine did. Came home from work yesterday and made a nice pot of hot comforting soup. (and enjoyed a York peppermint patty brownie, shhh don't tell on me)

I'm going to bring mom some lunch today, then stop by Pat Catan's on my way home. I need to check out those stamps again!

The frame is 8x8, and the designer paper is Lucky from Basic Gray. I have been collecting Basic Gray paper for some time now, and I really need to pull it out of the drawers and use it! Why oh why do we hoard our stamping stuff? The world may never know! I purchased a dozen test tubes so I had to come up with a way to use them. This one holds the flowers just right.

I'm so excited! Tonight starts a new season of Torchwood. The show is a spin off from Doctor Who....I'm such a sci-fi/fantasy geek. Wish my brother was still here to enjoy it with me. He is the one who got me hooked on Doctor Who back in the seventies, when the BBC first started the show. Back then it was an 1/2 hour program and came on channel 25 (public broadcasting network). Sigh.....miss you Tony.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I am!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: