Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Mail Day!



What a happy mail day!!! I received all of these fun stamps from Kat. Thanks bunches Kat just love them! She got them at A C Moore when she was visiting her mom in PA. I know Micheal's also carries these stamps but I have not see ones for the holidays. So awesome!



She also sent me cards. Just love the Once upon a Time card. If and when my dear daughter ever decides to get married, I'll be giving her this card. I have her scrap book already for her wedding, again if and when! I got the Once Upon a Time paper, and scrapbook from Michael's, now I just have to sit back and wait.





Oh and did I forget to say Kat also included candy in the package? Well what is a package without the chocolate. Have you ever heard of Cheesecake Hershey Kisses? I never heard of them. Of course not until Lisa let the cat out of the bag that I would be getting some from Kat. (Sorry Lisa) Anyway they are yummy!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week. I know I am. Only two more working days till a 3 days weekend. YAY

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

Debby said...

Wow, girl you got a jackpot of gold there. Lucky girl! I know you will enjoy them and use them. That was sweet of you Kat.
Angel Hugs
Debby