Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Go LOOOOOOOOOOOONG


Long card that is. Tuesday Challenge card is a long card. Cut cardstock 8 x 9 then score at 4 inches. This will fit in a business size envelope. Thanks Debby for posting this challenge on my yahoo group.

What a day I had. My supervisor yelled at me. What a pain, but that's another story. Then I stopped at the ATM machine on my way home, and the system ate my card and froze. It wouldn't do anything. I got the bank manager to come look at it and he can't do anything about it. So he took my name and phone number and will call me in the morning. Well hello! Now I don't have my card and I'll be at work in the morning. I asked about what happens if the machine spits out my card later after I drive away. He says it won't come back out. I really have my doubts about that. What if it starts working again while my pin number is still in the system and the next person who drives up cleans out my bank account? I know they can only take 300.00 at one time, but how would I ever prove it's not me who took the money. Okay....done venting for one night. I think I better just go to bed and start fresh tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card girlie .. Love this set too ..
Hey I was wondering if you still had the coffee cup template we did for a class with the angels back in 2006 .. You can see the cup I am talking about by clicking the link with my name above .... Thank you so Much for any help girlie ..
Love ya
Dawn

Debby said...

Love your card Karen, and your welcome on the challenge. I so love doing the challenges each week.
What did you ever find out on your card? Hope no one got your money and your card.
Angel Hugs
Debby