Tuesday, December 20, 2011

He's Mr. Green Christmas


He' Mr. Sun....He's Mr. Heat Blister, He's Mr. 101

Okay not going to type the words to the whole song but you get the idea. I made this for my friend Joe who really likes Heat Miser. Most of this topper is cut free hand. Not a lot of SU punches would work. I did find out something while trying to come up with a face shape.


I first thought to use the ornament punch but then decided it was to small and moved to the second largest oval on the Ovals die. That's when I discovered by cutting off the top of the ornament and the tip it could be used as a layer for the smallest oval in the Oval die.

I broke out some retired colors for this topper. Blush Blossom for the face and ears, Summer Sun for the hair. Riding Hood Red for hair, and collar. Owl Builder punch for eyes. Of course now that I have Heat Miser I need to make Cold Miser.

Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

Joe said...

Awesome, great job.