Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wonky Candy Trays


I have one word for these trays...WONKY! Such a great idea but I think it takes practice, and skill to get these to come out right. Although I do like them, and they smell great!

You line a cookie tray with parchment paper...which I didn't have so I used waxed paper which might have been why these came out wonky! Set up your design with peppermint candies (don't forget to unwrap them) Preheat oven to 350. Put the sheet in oven for 8 to 10 minutes. The candies will melt together.


See what I mean? Started out as a 5x5 piece square but the top spread a bit to much. After taking out of the oven you need to let them cool only takes about 5 minutes. Then peel off the paper.


I think they are cute to put little candies on.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve, and Christmas. I won't be posting on Sunday, but I'll be back on Monday.

Peace, Love, Hope, and Joy to all.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: