Saturday, December 10, 2011

We Had Some Snow


I woke up yesterday and saw snow out my window. Not much, it snowed about an inch, and brrr was it ever cold. Good news the weatherman said next week we are going to be in the 40's which is great for this time of the year in Ohio. I had to feed the animals outside. Here is the fat squirrel grabbing some peanuts. He was fighting off the blue jays. The jays were actually flying down on the deck and picking up the un-shelled nuts. Didn't think they would do that.


Here are some Christmas cards we have received this season. I have some of them displayed on my hutch. Lisa I'll be hanging the three wise men card over my door for the year. Lisa once told me that if you receive a three wise men card you should hang it over your door all year so you will have a prosperous new year.

Marianne....Skip looked at your card and made this statement......Funny to have someone in MI send a Winter Greetings card...he said someone from FL should send that. I loved the card. White on White with just a touch of silver. Perfect!!! Who knows what Skip is talking about...you know how he is. LOL

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might want to tell your husband that I don't LIVE in Michigan, LOL

Krafting Karen said...

LOL I did.