Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Stuff


I got lots of new stuff for Christmas, and I had to get busy and start using supplies right away. I just adore the little elephant stamp! Too cute! My friend Kat has been getting me elephants for Christmas for the past several years now as I like my elephants. This little guy was made by Inky Antics. I stamped her on Going Gray cardstock (retired SU) with black ink. She is shaded with basic gray, melon mambo, and white watercolor crayons. Layers are melon mambo, basic gray. Ribbon lace punch, and Spellbinders large circle and scallop circle dies also used.


I also let Kat know that I really needed to get my cutter replaced. Just look at the pic and see how all the numbers have rubbed off. It was getting pretty darn hard to cut without being able to see the numbers clearly. She got me a new cutter, with pretty blue flowers. Too COOL! I'm going to cover the number side of the cutter with clear contact paper. That way the numbers won't rub off of this one. Big thanks for the great gifts Kat!

My tree and all the other Christmas decorations are down and put away for another year. Always sad to see them go, but it was time! Living room is nice, clean, and back to order. Next on my list of things to do is clean out the mess in the stamping studio. With all the frantic last minute projects the room is in a very sad state. Glad you can't see it!

Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I have 2 friends who this happened to as well- numbers wore off- they called fiskars and they sent them a new one.