Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year End Review



I wanted to take a look back at the past year of my blog. I selected one of my favorite posts from each month, so if you have time take a tour of my year end review.

I also wanted to take this time to thank my followers. Love to read your comments. Hope I have been able to help and inspire you with your crafty projects.

It is fitting I think that my last card of the the year 2011 is a thank you card. When we had snow earlier in the week I enjoyed watching the cardinals land on the bird feeder and the snow covered trees. They look so pretty against the white snow.

Punches: 2 1/2, 1 3/4 for snowman body, bird builder, owl builder, and modern label punch.
Northern Frost embossing folder used on Baja Breeze cardstock. Thank You is from Perfectly Penned stamp set.



www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-mice.html
December

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/11/holly-jolly-snowman.html
November

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/10/punch-art-snowman.html
October

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/09/cat-in-hat.html
September

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/08/vintage-scallop-circle-punch-flower.html
August

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/07/christmas-in-julygoing-strong.html
July

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/06/5x7-office-frame.html
June

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/05/holiday-tag-matchbox-set.html
May

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-easterand-matchbox-dresser.html
April

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/03/chapel-card.html
March

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/02/still-stamping.html
February

www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2011/01/double-heart-candy-basket.html
January

Wishing you a wonderful, safe, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: