Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Kingdom for a Cream Color Button


I know I'm silly, and maybe I wouldn't offer an entire kingdom for a button, but just once I'd really like to be able to have on hand what I need. I have a million and one buttons but yesterday morning when I was on the search for a cream color one I wasn't finding one. After dumping out my button drawer....which is very large and packed with buttons I only found the one that I used on Faith's notepad holder that I made her for Christmas. Okay enough of my ranting.....

This vintage looking holder was made to hold a jr. legal pad and pen. I'm happy how it turned out. Base is Crumb Cake. Layers Chocolate Chip and designer paper from the holiday mini. Pines and Poinsettias stamp set, and the little flower that is cut from Red cardstock is from Fifth Avenue Floral. I think when I make more of these which I plan to this month I'm going to head to Staples and get white jr. legal pads. I picked up the yellow ones at the dollar store.


On the inside I used another piece of designer paper across the top of the pad.


I woke up to snow yesterday morning. We didn't get much just a dusting, and not enough to stick to the roads. It was so pretty to watch the flakes come down. Very peaceful.

Can you believe its December!!!!!! Christmas is just a few short weeks away.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: