Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hostess Gifts


I'm thinking about giving these for hostess gifts. You know me I try to recycle when I can so I've been saving the plastic inserts from the ribbon rolls from SU. I knew I'd be able to use them for something. I wrapped about 4 yards of ribbon onto the roll then used linen thread around the ribbon to hold the tail in place. For the top and bottom I used matching cardstock and the scallop circle punch. For the layer I used 1 3/8 circle punch. Stamp sets used Snow Much Fun done in Baja Breeze, and Gift Givers done in Cherry Cobbler.


Here you can see the side view of the ribbon spools.

I took Sarah to the Hospital yesterday. She got a nice purple cast put on. She didn't want me taking any pictures of her....but I'm sure I'll be able to get a pic around Christmas. Her boyfriend Jason is an artist, and he is going to airbrush something on. Can't wait to see that. He does great work.

Going to have another sunny day here and in the mid 40's. I'll take it!!!! Normally its colder by this time of the year.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: