Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Card Shares


Well the weather was so beautiful yesterday that I spent a good deal of it outside. Which means I didn't get to stamp. After working out on the treadmill I sat on the deck and took in some sun, then took the bike and went for a long ride. Later in the day I went out again and started to clean the flower bed. I guess I'll finish that today. Its suppose to be 72! Can you believe that! Not quite the middle of March and we are getting some great Spring temps.

Above card was sent to me by my friend Marianne. We are each others support group for our weight lost journey. This is our second week, and happy to report we are both doing great. Thanks for your support Marianne!


This card I received in the mail yesterday from my friend Kat. Love the colors and big ribbon rosette. So bright and cherry!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: