Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pinterest Day


Pinterst is my new favorite thing to do. I've been pinning so much to my boards that I thought I better start making some of the stuff. I'll be old and gray before I ever get to it all.....Hey wait a minute.....I am old and gray....Nice and Easy knows. LOL

Anyway Hello Kitty was on a white gift bag. I didn't want a gift bag so I put it on a standard A2 size card. Top layer is popped. SU punches used: butterfly, 1/2, and 3/4 circle, small oval. Spellbinders scallop heart die, and Hello stamp is from G studio. The card just makes me want to smile!

It rained on and off yesterday. I did get in a bike ride in between rain drops earlier in the morning, also hit the treadmill.

Quote of the day:

"Whenever you feel like giving up, Remember why you set this Goal in the first place" -Unknown

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: