Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thanks Card


Since I didn't clean my desk since the last two projects I made.....(I know shame on me!) I decided to use some the designer paper scraps. This is a very clean and simple layout. Vanilla for the base card, scrap of Beau Chateau paper, scrap of twill ribbon, and soft suede cardstock.

Since its been so warm I've been doing some Spring cleaning. Not that I want to, but I'm thinking we will be putting in the garden earlier this year, and if that happens I won't have time to do much housework.

I have been enjoying getting out everyday riding the bike. Such a great feeling to in the fresh air and sunshine after winter is gone. Skip even put the snowthrower away and got out the lawnmower. I know Spring is here when he does that!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: