Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clean and Simple Fancy Flower Punch


This is the first time I used Posy Punch Hostess stamp set. I really need to use my stamps more. May just have to stop buying any new stamps till I've used the ones I have (oh the horror!)

Colors Vanilla, Crumb Cake, and Cajun Craze. Punches, Fancy Flower, 1 inch, and 3/4 inch circle. Couple of brads and a pop dot was all that was needed to finish this quick and easy card.

Temp went down to 27 last night. After last week being in the 80's this is really just to cold! Don't like the big swings from hot to cold. I'm sure someone in the family will be sick...hoping it is not me!

I'm spending the day cleaning out the old stamping studio. Going to go through all the drawers and weed out stuff I'm no longer using, and maybe rearrange some things. Wish me luck!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: