Friday, August 30, 2013

Bridal Shower Card


My friend Lisa's daughter is getting married in October. For the bridal shower I made this card for Jessica. 
She is getting married in cream, and will have a brick red accent color. 
The closest I could get to brick red was Riding Hood Red. I ran that through the 
vintage wallpaper embossing folder. 
Dress was made with Dress Up framelits.
Trim pearls and flower trim.
The mirror was made with Ovals Collection framelits. I got the reflective silver cardstock from Hallo's. 

Inside the card
I used the cowboy boot from Bootiful Occasions. 
Jess will be sporting cowgirl boots for the wedding. How fun, and so Jessica!

Great news! Chris made it through his transplant! So happy for him. I know it will be a hard road to recovery but there is hope now. Sending you hugs Chris and will miss you for the family picnic this Sunday. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: