Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Eyelet Ornaments


So what do you do when you have a ton of eyelets and don't really use them often?

Well if you are like me you stick them in clear glass ornaments, and add some trim. 

The large ornament has silver, red, and blue stars in it. These were from SU but have long since retired. 
I added a white bow and a red star. Used silver ribbon for the hanger.
 
I filled one small ornament with more eyelets, and another with very small buttons. Since 
I also have a ton of buttons I may fill some of large ornaments with those. 
I think these would make cute gifts for my crafty friends. 
 
 
Here is a close up view of the small ornaments. I can't even remember where I got these, but while searching for something else I found them in a drawer, and believe it or not I don't even know how long I've had them. 
Guess I better look in the drawers more often! Who knows what I'll find next. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: