Thursday, August 8, 2013

Snowflake!


Love this card! Not my own design I cased it from a SU convention swap I saw while surfing the net.

The designer (sorry I didn't make note of the name) used Shimmery White cardstock. Of course while I was looking for the shimmery white that I though I had was no where to be found. I think I must have dreamed that I ordered some when I used the last piece but I must have been mistaken. Isn't that always the way....I'm losing my mind now that I'm getting older. LOL

Stamp set Festive Flurry. The two smaller ones were adhered together. The largest one was attached to the inside card. I broke out Coluzzle (wow was that ever dutsy!) to make the 3 inch circle on the card front. 

Colors Smoky Slate, and Midnight Muse. 

Love the 3d look and no layer layout!

Weight loss funny for the day

 

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people. ~Orson Welles


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: