Friday, August 16, 2013

Pansy Punch Gingerbread Men Cookies


This card just makes me smile! 

The little gingerbread men are made with SU pansy punch, and 3/4 circle punch.
Since I don't own that punch Kat was sweet enough to punch some for me using Baked Brown Sugar cardstock. Its so nice to have friends who also purchase SU stuff!

Base card is white that I embossed with Dot embossing folder. 
Greeting is stamped on Pistachio Pudding cardstock (More Merry Messages). I trimmed is layer with pieces of a white doily.
Oh I forgot before I embossed the card front I stamped it with Lovely as a Tree using Pistachio Pudding ink. 

Gingerbread men were decorated with white chalk marker....if you don't have one....get one! It is great for doodling on dark cardstock. 
Little red buttons made with Sweet Buttons embosslit. 
Eyes and mouth hand drawn with Early Espresso marker. 
Well now I just want a ginger cookie! YUM! 

Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: