Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mummy Mug


Well the Perfect Blend stamp makes a Perfect Mummy Mug! 
I cased the mummy from Becky you can see her artwork here

I used Eerie designer paper by Basic Grey. I really need to start using up all this "vintage" designer paper!
Don't know why I tend to horde it instead of using it. 

Also used Chalk Talk Framelits. Base card Tangerine Tango.
Greeting is from the new Best of Halloween set. 

I know August is winding down....hope its not to early to be posting Halloween cards. I stopped by Pat Catan's over the weekend and they have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stuff out. Tis the Season is right around the corner!!!! My how times flies when you are a crafter!

Stamping trails
Karen

4 comments:

Lynne Smith said...

I love this card. It is never too early to start holiday cards. Last year I only made 2 Christmas cards as I ran out of time.

Krafting Karen said...

awww better start earlier on the Christmas cards this season. Time really does get away from you. Too much to do during the holidays!

Krafting Karen said...

awww better start earlier on the Christmas cards this season. Time really does get away from you. Too much to do during the holidays!

terry said...

This is ADORABLE for us coffee peeps!