Sunday, August 18, 2013

Toil & Trouble Treat Holder


Who's ready for Halloween? Well I'm not really ready. I love the fun of the holiday but I'd like to hold on to Summer as long as I can! 

But since I got this great set Toil & Trouble from SU Holiday mini catalog I just had to ink it up! 

The treat holder base is made with Bigz Clear Oval Accent. 
For the layer I used VersaMark ink on the large background stamp and then heat embossed with black embossing powder. Then it was cut using matching framelit Apothecary Accents. 
Added the skull and crossbones with Basic Gray ink on vanilla cardstock, and layered it on designer paper punched with scallop circle. 
Ribbon, Tangerine Tango. 


Here is a side view of the treat holder. I used a snack size Reese's cup and secured it to the bottom of the holder with mono adhesive. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: