Monday, November 9, 2015

Mailable Monday # 129



I was so happy when my friend Kat called and told me that

the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin was being sold to those who missed it. 

Just loved that set. 

I decided to feature it for Mailable Monday. 

Punched the tree with the tree punch then used the cactus stamp with Mellow

Moss ink to stamp it. 

Cup was inked with Cherry Cobbler. 

Other stamp set used Jingle all the Way. 

I also used Watercolor Wash background stamp on the Crumb Cake layer. 

To jazz it up I used the smallest flower from the Boho punch with white glimmer paper, and 

added just a little bit of Cherry Cobbler seam binding. 


The completed panel was then layered on Merry Moments designer paper, with
 
a white base card.
 
I'm late posting today as I didn't get to stamp till this morning. 
 
Sarah and Jason came over yesterday afternoon with pizza. 
 
We got to go though all the wedding photos. There are over 700 photos to look at from
 
the photographer. Fun afternoon! 
 
I'm getting a cold. Was up last night sneezing. JOY!!!
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: