Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Santa and Elf Fry Box


I haven't used the fry box die in some time. 

So I brought it out for these fun containers. 

Santa suit features a white glimmer paper beard made

with the largest framelit from Apothecary Accents. 

For the elf I free hand cut the red collar. Simple to 

do just cut another front panel using the die then round it

off at the bottom and cut small "v's" across it. 

The rhinestones added to the points were added to look like bells.

Both the belts are just a narrow strip of black cardstock. 

Now I just need to fill them. 

I'll be doing some prep work for Thanksgiving dinner today as 

I know many of my readers will also be doing. 

Sarah and Jason are hosting Thanksgiving this year so 

I don't have to make as much, but I'm doing stuffing balls, sweet potato

casserole, and a veggie tray that I'm making look like a turkey. 

I most likely will not be posting on Thanksgiving day so I hope

everyone has a wonderful holiday and remember that calories don't count on that

day! Just kidding....don't over do it! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: