Sunday, July 31, 2016

Witchy ATC, and New Punch


I joined a round robin group for ATC's (thanks Kym!),
and this is one of the ones I recently received. 
The first person starts off the ATC, then the second person adds to it
then finally the third person completes the ATC. 
So for this one the first person added the designer paper and sponging. 
The second person added the crystal ball and hands. 
So I added the sponging and pumpkin face to the crystal ball. 

Also added the broom, and witches hat. I decided to color the 

hands green. I thought it went more with the witchy theme. Oh I 

also added the EEK greeting. So happy I joined this fun group. 

You just never know what you will be getting in the mail.

I bought a new punch yesterday at Hobby Lobby.


Its called juniper by Tim Holtz. 


Back view. The juniper is a little bit larger than the punch that

Martha Stewart had (which I might add broke when last I used it)

I like the design of this punch. Really compact, and takes little space to store. 

Since I had the 40% off coupon the punch was only 8.99.

Now I'm on the lookout for two other punches Tim has, pine, and laurel. 

I'm so addicted!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: