Friday, April 21, 2017

Blue and Yellow Megan Tag


This tag was created for a challenge with the Paper Doll

Trading group on Facebook. 

There were things we had to use for this challenge. 

Black flat beads which I used on the umbrella. 

Four flowers. I created them using different sized scallop

circle punches. I wanted the flowers to match the paper 

on the tag and clothes, so making them myself was the best thing to do. 

We were only allowed to use a two colors and a neutral on the tag. 

Blue and yellow seemed like a good choice. Since the flowers are 

blooming outside, and its been raining. I needed some sunshine! 

We also had to use ribbon. 


After layering the completed flowers on folded white doilies 

I added a white satin bow. Tried to get a close up so you

can see where I placed the bow. 


The greeting is from Dylusions. 

I added some rhinestones, because I thought the

tag needed some bling. 


I added a stand on the back so the tag can

be displayed.

This was a fun challenge. Now to get the crafting studio clean again

so I create more. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: