Monday, April 24, 2017

Mailable Monday #190


When my friend Kat came to visit me last month

she brought me a little surprise....Beautiful You stamp set. 

Love it! Thanks Kat.

Over the weekend I made six cards with the set. 

Won't share them all today, but I am going to post two of them. 

I heat embossed the clouds with white embossing powder. 

The stamp I used isn't really a cloud. It is a bold stamp that

can be used on the ladies dresses. Anyway.....after the embossing was 

done I watered colored with Bermuda Bay ink and a aqua painter. 

Girl was stamped with Jet Black StazOn then water colored. I added

some Wink of Stella on the dress. 


This one was also heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

I used black cardstock so I could sponge some white ink 

on parts of it. This is called the chalk board technique. 

The completed panel was layered on white and Soft Sky cardstock. 

Had fun working with this set. 

This is Skip's last week of work. He will be officially retired at

11 pm this Friday. WOW. He says he is looking forward to 

being retired. I just hope he doesn't get bored without having a daily 
 
routine. I'm happy for him, and he has earned his retirement. 

So what's next? Getting the garden started!
 

 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: